GKS Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
|Deadline:||31 July 2023|
|Study in:||Korea (south)|
|Provider:||Government Of Korea|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Start your study adventure in Korea. GKS Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2023 applications are open now for international students. The Scholarship Protects your Tuition charges, Monthly allowance, Room, Airfare Tickets, Visa, Books, and all prices that are related to the Scholarship. You will discover many of your friends there because of the Global Korea Scholarship all candidates. There is a lot to do in South Korea. Start Master and Ph.D. from Top Korean Universities. Information about the Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Without IELTS is given below.
The Korean Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Sponsored Scholarship Opportunity for all global students. It Secured:
- Full Tuition charges
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
- Candidates can apply from all over the world. The Scholarship is open.
- Candidates should be physically fit and in good health.
- Candidates must Maintain a minimum CGPA condition: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All candidates and their parents should not grip Korean citizenship.
- Should be under 40 as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983). (For Masters, Ph.D.)
- Candidates must have completed and hold a bachelor’s Degree program or be expected to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants in the last year and waiting for results can also enroll. (In this case, you must give in a certificate of expected graduation when applying.