Start your studies journey in Denmark. Good news! Danish Government Scholarship is presently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Danish Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship is only provided for master’s studies. The scholarship will provide 2 groups: a full tuition fee renunciation and a fund, to assist secure a housing amount amounting to DKK 6090 every month before taxes.
Southern Denmark University is a world-class study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It offered a range of greater education programs incorporating Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs. The University provided world-class education and is committed at all levels to a worldwide view. Powerful global territory and chance in Denmark enable candidate life to thrive in its wealthy diversification.
The applications are allowed to all full-degree worldwide learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Applicants. The program aims to grant complete tuition charge waivers and funds to applicants in recognition of the main investment made during their education by abroad learners.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- February intake: 1 September 2023
- September intake: 1 February 2023
Danish Government Scholarship offered the recipient the following advantages:
- The scholarship will provide 2 parts: a full tuition fee waiver and grants, to assist secure housing amount amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, the applicants should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English
You should have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow programs in English. Exchange candidates can papers it by way of our language conditions form or by way of their secondary school leaving letter (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All over the world
- The scholarship is declared for applicants from a non-EU/EEA country and allows them to pay tuition charges.
- As an exchange or a guest candidate, you can only follow programs at the master level if you have completed what contrast with 180 ECTS credits (i.e. 3 years of studies) of relevant programs at the university level. Check all Contrast entry requirements for all exchange and guest candidates.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following Command to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Helping Documents: To apply, the applicants should upload all needed enclosures to the online application form. Do not give them by email or unusual mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan, and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to enroll: To apply for the scholarship, you require to take admitted to the University. All accessible candidates who are provided study places will be automatically thought about for the scholarship. No unconnected application is required. Find further detailed information about the application procedure, straight under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
For more details about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit the official website: