Start your study journey in Mexico. The Mexican Agency for Worldwide Development Collaboration (AMEXCID) welcomes abroad applicants to apply for the Mexico Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. The call is open to a citizen of more than 180 countries. The scholarship is provided for full-time Masters, Ph.D., and Postgraduate Research, and Post Doctoral.
In this Scholarship, More than 80 Mexican Higher Education foundations participated. Students can use the English-translated version of the Forms Guide. The Mexican Government is thankful for choosing Mexico as your educational distance! The benefits, and advantages Application Processes of the 2023 Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Applicants are given in beneath.
|Deadline:||21 July 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Mexico|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Post Doc , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 for global applicants is a Fully Funded scholarship. All the Fee will be protected including:
- Monthly Allowance
- Enrollment and TuitionCharges
- Medical Coverage
- Visa Fee waiver
- International Flight Tickets
- In City Transportation
Scholarship Level and Duration
|Undergraduate Mobility Program||24 months maximum|
|Master’s Mobility Program||12 months maximum|
|Master’s Program||24 months maximum|
|Doctoral Program||36 months maximum|
|Postgraduate Research Stays (Master’s,
Doctoral, and Postdoctoral)
|12 months maximum|
- Candidates having nationality from any one of the countries listed above are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Candidates currently not living in Mexico.
Required Documents for Mexico Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship application paper, duly completed and signed.
- A letter detailing the reasons that motivate you to carry out the studies or research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or reaction of the HEI to the application for registration (see Requirements part of the acceptance letter).
- Letter of commitment to back to the country of origin.
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Copy of the birth letter.
- Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-supply photo ID.
- Copy of the medical letter offered by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 (3) months prior to the gift of the application, appoint that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those examples in which Spanish is not the mother tongue the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of the latest knowledge of the Spanish language given in by any university or educational center for its mandate, which guarantees a low level of B2, within the General Framework European Reference.
- Certificate in which the applicant’s state is under protest to say the truth, that the information provided is true.
- All Forms and papers should be in Spanish or submit in with translations into Spanish.