|Level of Study:||Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma|
|Institution(s):||University of Auckland|
|Study in:||New Zealand|
|Opportunity Focus Areas:||Click here to find all the available courses|
|Program Period:||One year|
|Deadline:||10 October 2023 – 21 November 2023 (Semester One intake) and 9 March 2023 – 20 April 2023 (Semester Two intake)|
Start your education in New Zealand. Good news! Applications for the University of Auckland Scholarships are presently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail information this scholarship program, and its advantages step by step application procedure.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships for world candidates. These scholarships are eligible for undergraduate and master’s. Up to 50 Scholarships will be gifted yearly and will be worth up to $10,000 every for postgraduate and undergraduate program study.
The University of Auckland International Applicant Excellence Scholarship was founded in 2016. The major purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international candidates of high caliber to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of 1 year or more at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s main university in the QS World University Rankings 2020. Placed =81st in the world, the University is the only New Zealand university in the top 100.
The University of Auckland is also the highest-ranked university in New Zealand for its worldwide name amongst both educational and employers. Global. The University ranks #59 for Academic and #141 for Employer Reputation.
University of Auckland Scholarships will offer:
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded yearly and will be worth of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be offered as a required fee credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland required charges are those only connected to the relevant programme of study, plus Candidate Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Scholarships
To certified for University of Auckland Scholarships, the applicant should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students applying in a Research Masters programme are not allow to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not allowed to enroll for this Scholarship.
- Applicants should be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be allowed to apply.
- International candidates are applicants who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A latest Scholarship application will be needed.
- The Scholarship may be clasp with every other scholarship
- Students should be international candidates enrolled for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with workers secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships?
Please follow the following application requirements to University of Auckland Scholarships 2023:
(1) To enroll for a scholarship, you must either be a present applicant of the University of Auckland, or have currently applied for registration to the University of Auckland. To apply for registration click here.
(2) We powerfully recommend that you read the regulations for this award before you enroll.
(3) Click here to apply for the scholarship and finish the online application form
Please also check
For More Details on University of Auckland Scholarships, please visit the official website: