Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships In Canada Details:
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Cape Breton University, Canada|
|Scholarship Type:||Partial funding|
|Host Institution(s):||Cape Breton University, Canada|
|Scholarship Worth:||Up to $30,000|
Start your study journey In Canada. Cape Breton University currently welcomes applications from allow national and international applicants for their Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate candidates who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are eligible for enrolling students.
The scholarships are suitable to and gifted to undergraduate students with the best educational performance and/or candidates who are obviously financially needed.
Through the Try of Giver, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are provided to applicants entering CBU each year. Applicants entering straightly from high school or through articulation agreement partners are thinking about the aspect of scholarship situation on their educational grades
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be accepted in every of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships students should meet the following conditions;
- Applicants must be classified as a citizen or international applicant.
- If an Articulation agreement applicants must be currently enrolled in their program of the giver.
- must demonstrate great educational performance and high achievements at the previous study level(s).
- The lowest 80% average, as set by CBU, is to be allowed with no failures.
- Average for global applicants entering straight from high school will be set by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have the gifted esteem.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
*A limited number of the following awards will be offered*
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
How-to-Apply: Candidates seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada are required to have a depending offer of admission into a degree program at the University.
All allow candidates who wish to be thought about for entrance scholarships must give in the following in addition to an admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial needed an application for those focused in bursaries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified