Germany University of Freiburg Scholarships Details:
|University:||University of Freiburg|
|Courses Offered:||Bachelors, Master, Ph.D. and Postdoctora|
|Fields Available||Subjects offered by the university|
|Deadline:||Applications can be made at any time|
Germany University of Freiburg Scholarships 2023. Are you searching for Scholarships in Germany? Candidates are now welcome to enroll for the University of Freiburg Scholarships 2023. International candidates from all around the world are allowed to apply. The scholarships are for the educational session of 2023/2024.
Many of us are only focused on listening to the United States or England, but different European countries are also providing free education to non-EU students. Germany is thinking about the best location for international applicants to pursue a master’s degree program, a Ph.D. Degree-level programs and other short training courses. The Candidates will get financial aid to secure the tuition fee charges or overall amount of education at the University of Freiburg.
The University of Freiburg is a general research university founded in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It’s level 76th globally and 5th nationally in the present World Universities Ranking. We inspired you to should apply for the Freiburg University scholarships for international candidates.
The University of Freiburg will give in financial aid to secure the tuition charges costs or overall amount of study at the University of Freiburg.
- All international candidates are allowed to enroll for this Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg International Scholarship,
- Allow Subjects: Applicants can undertake a degree program taught at the University of Freiburg.
Eligibility Criteria: To be Allowed, the applicants should meet all the following criteria:
- The Applicants should be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- The Applicants should be in the examination phase.
- The candidates should be Ph.D. students who are about to complete their managed (maximum six months until submission).
- CV and letter of motivation
- Transcript of records
- Letter of the Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) of the German Embassy
- Certificate of acceptance from your supervisor
- School letter
- University entrance examination letter
- University degree (as well as an authenticated translation)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to give in all required academic records and forms needed to apply.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should give in scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH (result in 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified evidence of English proficiency at the B2 level
- Proof of German language proficiency at the B2 level is needed for an application for Studienkolleg.
Applications are possible for:
- Foreign candidates with foreign nationality who applied at the University of Freiburg with the aim of getting a degree („degree-seeking students“)
- International doctoral candidates of the University of Freiburg
Applications are NOT possible for:
- Exchange candidates
- Applicants who (also) have German citizenship or have acquired their university entrance qualification in Germany
- Applicants who are abroad during the last phase of their studies.
The last date to apply for the Freiburg University scholarships for international students Applications can be made at any time.
How to Apply!
The application procedure online for the University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany. You are required to enroll online along with the required forms as we nominated above. To apply please visit the official website given below.