|Fellowship Worth:||JPY 200,000/month|
|Number of Awards:||Several|
Start your study journey in Japan. The University of Tokyo through the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) is welcoming applications from intensive international candidates for its 2023 doctoral research fellowships in Japan– The ‘Todai Fellowship’ Programme.
Todai Fellowship is financial assistance to global candidates who are applying to doctoral courses at The University of Tokyo. This fellowship should be enrolled at the same time as given in an application for the entrance examination for the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS).
Eligibility Criteria | University of Tokyo Doctoral Fellowships
This fellowship programme is open to;
- Those who are enrolling for registration to a doctoral course at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who grip a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student”.
- Those who are not enrolling and/or planning to enroll for fellowships or scholarships offered by private institutions.
- The fellows get JPY 200,000/every month
(Fellowship recipients should not give in every application for tuition exemption.)
- The payment time is for 3 years
How to Apply: Applications for the University of Tokyo Doctoral Fellowships 2023 for Foreign Students can be completed online with the following accompanying forms. Please refer to the 2023 application guidelines for detailed application procedures.
- Application Form for Todai Fellowship
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor
(preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Research Plan
- List of past achievements
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Copy of presented papers
Application Last Date: June 14 and November 20, 2023