|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Government of Mauritius|
|Scholarship Type:||Full Funding|
|Host Institution(s):||Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius|
|Scholarship Worth:||See Scholarship benefits|
|Study Level:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
Start your study adventure in Mauritius. The Government of Mauritius is pleased to open the Mauritius Africa scholarship Scheme to worthy candidates who are local nations of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship award is accessible to undergraduate, Masters, and PhD studies who applied for a full-time on-campus programme at a general Higher Education organization in Mauritius. focused candidates are managed to take benefits from the chances.
See Also: UAE Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To think about for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023, candidates are to check the following criteria:
- For undergraduate programs, candidates must be above 18 years of age and must not have reached their 26th birthday by 01 January 2024.
- For PhD programmes, candidates must not have reached 40 years by 01 January 2024.
- Candidates must have already enrolled for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, MPhil or PhD) at a general Higher Education organization in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the suitable Guidelines for Candidates) for the educational year pursuing in 2023.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum time period as indicated in the table [see Call for Applications] or the minimum program time period whichever is lesser
- Tuition fees
- Support for living expenses.
- Airfare ticket to and fro Mauritius.
See Also: South Africa Fully Funded Scholarship
- How-to-Apply: focused candidates for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 are to finish the application form and give all the needed forms.
- Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application paper, duly filled-in.
- A suitable section of the application form has been set aside that should be endorsed and finished by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the candidate.
- An application under this Scheme is to be made simply through the Nominating Agency managed for the processing of scholarships in the country of citizenship of the candidate.
Applications, together with helping forms as needed must be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius at the address nominated below:
The Senior Chief Executive,
Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
(Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division)
Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544.
Republic of Mauritius (Email: email@example.com)
Application Deadline: 15 May, 2023