|DEADLINE||15 January 2024|
|STUDY IN||United States Of America|
|STUDY LEVEL||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Start your study adventure in the USA.USA Berea College Fully Funded Scholarship The is announced for international candidates. The scholarship offered 100% granting to 100% of applied international candidates for the initial year of applying.
The eligibility standard for the USA Berea College Fully Funded Scholarship are stated below:
1. Needed Language: English.
2. Allow Countries: All world countries.
3. International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
4. Global Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
5. Official scores from at least one of the following papers: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT. You should register and take the test first in order to have a copy of your numbers in your packet and to meet the last date.
6. Official secondary school records.
7. Self Statement of Financial Circumstances.
8. Global Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
9. Global Financial Recommendation papers.
10. Two (2) Admission Recommendation documents, at least one of which must be written by a present or former teacher.
USA Berea College Fully Funded Scholarship will be offered:
1. Berea College is the just school in the United States that offered 100% funding to 100% of applied international candidates for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the amount of tuition, room, board, and charges.
2. In the following years, international candidates are expected to save $1,000 (US) every year to give toward their charges. The College does offer summer jobs to international candidates so that they may meet this obligation.
3. Accepted international candidates are expected to pay a $50 (US) first fee and a $2,200 (US) give-in to confirm their enrollment. International candidates can use this deposit for certain charges during their 4 years of enrollment. For candidates who are unable to pay all or a portion of the give-in, first financial aid is allowed.
4. All international candidates are offered a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Course throughout the educational year. Candidates may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to secure personal expenses.
Please follow the following application requirements for Berea College Scholarship:
1. Read the conditions carefully to check if you are allowed here.
2. Click here to start the online application papers.
3. Mail the application papers and send it alongside the rest of the conditions to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403, USA.