|DEADLINE||15 October 2023|
|PROVIDER||Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The OIST Fully Funded Internship is a thrilling opportunity for international candidates who want to become a group of researchers in the latest labs with cutting-edge technology. This fully sponsored internship will be clapping at the Okinawa Organization of Science and Technology, hence, offering an opportunity to discover and learn further about Japanese culture. What are you worrying about costs? Do not worry; all costs related to the internship will be secured, incorporating accommodation and travel. Furthermore, IELTS/TOEFL is not required for this research internship program.
The time period of the OIST fall internship program will be between two and six months, normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be no addition. Undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate candidates from all over the world are allowed to enroll in the worldwide internship program in Japan. Enjoy your internship program in Japan and experience working as a high-level manager and participate in research.
The eligibility standard for the OIST Fully Funded Internship is stated below:
1. Candidates who applied to an undergraduate program at universities, colleges, university colleges, and vocational schools are allowed to apply.
2. current graduates of such organizations are also allowed to apply.
3. Presently, applied candidates should have the approval of their home organization. If you are presently a student, confirm with your Organization.
4. Candidates applied in the undergraduate program 3rd and 4th year and those of master’s 1 and 2 years are managed to enroll
The benefits of an OIST Fully Funded Internship are:
1. Interns will accept round-trip tickets.
2. OIST will also offer help to gain a visa for this internship
3. Provision of accommodation on or off campus.
4. Moreover, interns will accept an allowance of 2,400 JPY every day (taxable).
5. Chance to work in top international labs.
6. Discover Japanese culture.
7. Visit Japan and work with top researchers.
8. Gain valuable experience.
Requirements of OIST Internship Application:
1. ID Photo
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Statement of Purpose
4. A letter of Recommendation