|DEADLINE||31 December 2023|
|STUDY LEVEL||Bachelor, Master,
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 In Germany
Start your study adventure in Germany. SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 applications are open now for international students. Students can apply to fulfill their dream of getting an education in Germany. Germany is a great country in terms of education and it is also a cheap country to live in.
This scholarship is provided for undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship provides a 100% tuition charges waiver, monthly allowance, accommodation and travel allowance, and many further benefits and advantages.
The eligibility standard for the SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 In Germany are stated below:
1. Needed Language: English.
2. Allow Countries: All world countries.
3. Age Limitation: 18-30 years old
4. Candidates must be before the pursuit of their university education or fully applied in the initial, second, or max. Third semester at a state-accept university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a Master’s degree directly before or after getting a Bachelor’s degree. Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0.
5. Candidates who are able to prove a proportional low net salary. The total household salary of the candidates does not exceed the average salary which has been officially stated for their living country. The salary of all household members and all covers of the salary of the family (e.g., from employment, business activities, property, child advantages, or pensions) will be taken into account.
SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 Benefits
The SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 offered the recipient with below benefits:
1. A room in our shared candidate flats in Berlin
2. Cost-of-living allowance in the amount calculated in section IX.
3. Tuition charges
4. Perhaps also a travel allowance for your way to Berlin before the initial of your studies and for the way home after you have finished your studies
Please follow the following application requirement to enroll for this scholarship.
Note: You must have admission, acceptance, or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
(1) Fill in the application document.
(2) Fill in your self and contact details and add your photograph.
(3) Provide details about your current and last education.
(4) Provide details about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most current school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest getting university degree
- Current occupation and wished career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your abilities, hobbies, and focus
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
(5) Include the following forms:
- Motivation certificate (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copy of your last school or university letter that shows your grade point average
and a grade overview
- copy of your highest educational degree (high school diploma or university letter) with
your grade point average and a grade overview
If accessible, copies of the following forms as well:
- University admission or proof of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language letter for the language in which your
studies will be taught
- All last work, training, apprenticeship, and internship letter and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far getting university letters and records
of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all candidates give in the following additional forms, which are not obligatory:
- one or two certificates of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- proof of the net household salary
Note: Non-certified copies and translations are enough for the application. If the candidate successfully passes the selection procedure, certified copies of some of those forms will be needed during the verification procedure.
(6) The application and all enclosed letters and helping documents should be submitted in
German or English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, Read Fully Funded ISTA Internship in Austria 2023
The last regulation on whether a scholarship (pursuing the following semester) will be granted can be
expected at the start of February respectively the start of August of every year.