|DEADLINE||15 November 2023|
|STUDY IN||United States Of America|
|STUDY LEVEL||Fellowship , Phd|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Start your study adventure in the USA. The GEM Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 Provides MS and Ph.D. level candidates with a brilliant opportunity and get to dozens of the top Engineering and Science firms and Universities in the citizen. The GEM Fellowship was planned to interest on encourage chances for individuals to enter the industry at the graduate level in the district such as research and evolution, product development, and other high-level technical feature. GEM also provides exposure to a number of chances in academia.
The objective of this program is to encourage the advantages of a master’s degree within the industry. GEM Fellows are offered practical engineering summer work experiences through an employer-funded and movable academic year fellowship of tuition, charges, and an allowance which may be used at any contributors GEM Member University where the GEM Fellow is admitted. The following financial package is for GEM Fellowships starting in the Fall or later (i.e., not analytical for GEM Fellows who start their GEM Fellowship before the Fall). Please check that University / Associate Fellows are mentioned by the University, not chosen by the candidates.
The eligibility criteria for the GEM Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 are stated below:
1. Should be a senior or graduate of a recognized engineering or computer science program at the time of application.
2. Should have the lowest cumulative grade point average of 2.8/4.0.
3. Should contractually agree to intern for two summers with sponsoring GEM Employer, beginning the Summer after sponsorship.
Applicants targeted for contributions who are members of the following under-represented groups in science and engineering as defined by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics:
1. American Indian/Native
2. African American/Black
3. Hispanic American/Latino
Candidates should be U.S. nationals or U.S. permanent locals at the time of application.
Candidates are powerfully inspired to take the GRE to qualify for different GEM Member University programs. Candidates will be asked to offer test dates and/or GRE scores when accessible.
University Graduate Program: Candidates should straightly enroll to a minimum of three (3) GEM Member Universities STEM graduate sections. The last date to enroll to three GEM Member Universities is January 15th OR the applicable STEM graduate sections deadline, whichever is earlier. Candidates should be admitted into a GEM Member University graduate program with established department grating help before the GEM Fellowship is awarded.
The benefits of the GEM Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 are:
Employer Fellows (All applicants must be available for selection by an employer)
1. $4,000 living allowance per full-time semester up to 4 semesters ($8K per educational year – 3 quarters)
2. Maximum $16,000 total stipend over the entire Master’s program
3. Up to two paid summer internships with a GEM Employer Member
4. Full tuition and charges offered by a GEM University Member
*The GEM Member University will be offered a financial contract at the time the GEM Fellowship is confirmed for every recommended issue of the GEM Employer donation.
University / Associate is mentioned by the university, not selected by the applicant.
- Full tuition and fees are offered by the GEM Member University
1. Full tuition and charges offered by the GEM Member University
2. At least $8,000 allowance every year provided by the GEM Member University For Master Student
3. At least a $16,000 allowance every year offered by the GEM Member University For Ph.D. Student