|DEADLINE||17 August 2023|
|STUDY IN||United Kingdom|
|PROVIDER||University Of Cambridge|
|STUDY LEVEL||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Start your study adventure in Uk. The Cambridge University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in the UK is taking applications from UK Black candidates on the rise, with 141 Black candidates reveal in 2022 (131% increase compared to 2018).
Over 400 UK Black candidates have come to take up their programs at Cambridge in the past 3 years. There is however still further work to be done to make sure that UK Black candidates not only enroll to study at the University but feel at home here and get their full potential.
The eligibility standard for the Cambridge University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in the UK is stated below:
- Have one of the following lists of ethnicity:
- Black African
- Black Caribbean
- Black Other
- Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
- Mixed – White and Black African
- Another mixed background (to incorporate Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Have an established place for entry to the University of Cambridge for an initial undergraduate degree, and due to commence study in October 2023. (You can see the status of your offer on UCAS Hub.)
- Be a UK candidate and have been evaluating for fee status as ‘home’. You were advised of the status of your charge in the offer letter provided to you earlier this year. If you are in doubt, please linked Cambridge College which has provided you with a place.
- Have enrolled in Candidates Finance (England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland) for a tuition charges loan and maintenance loan, and have accepted confirmation that you have been evaluating and will accept financial help. An income assessment should have been managed and consent provide to share the information and details with the University. Please check that if you are gifted a Stormzy Scholarship you will be able to lower the amount of loan you take out to zero, but you will still require an income assessment from Student Finance to be able to accept the Cambridge Bursary.
The Cambridge University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in the UK will protect the full cost of tuition charges and give in maintenance funds, which will notably reduce the requirement for beneficiaries to take out government or commercial loans. This help will be accessible to recipients for the 3 or 4 years of their undergraduate program. For 2023-24, the total award to every candidate for the year will be worth £20,000. Receipt of this award will not affect allow for a Cambridge Bursary.