|DEADLINE||31 December 2023|
|STUDY LEVEL||Fellowship ,
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Spain ICFO Fully Funded Internship 2024 is open to international candidates. This fellowship is accessible for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral. This fellowship protects the full tuition charges, monthly allowance, and travel expenses.
The eligibility standard for the Spain ICFO Fully Funded Internship 2024 are stated below:
1. Need Languages: English.
2. Eligible Countries: All Around The World
3. Applicants should be in undergraduate or master’s courses during the time period of the internship at ICFO. Eligible areas incorporate but are not shorted to, Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
4. Choose of Fellows is based on merit and potential, regular in terms of educational records and self achievements. Proactive attitudes, contribution to community activities, and volume for teamwork are also considered.
5. ICFO is an equal-chances employer. Applicants are chosen exclusively on merit and potential on the basis of giving in the application material. No reduction related to disabilities, citizenship, or gender enrollment to ICFO positions. ICFO abides by the principles of openness, organization, transparency, supportiveness, and global comparability as stated in the European Charter for Researchers and the European Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
The benefits of the Spain ICFO Fully Funded Internship 2024 are:
1. the fellowship includes an allowance of 300 euros monthly gross for candidates’ housing in Catalunya.
2. For candidates that do not live in Catalunya, the fellowship includes an allowance of 600 euros monthly gross, for full-time dedication.
3. Available travel expenses are also protected.
1. Biophysics & Biomedical Optics
2. Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics & Photovoltaics
3. Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics& Atto-Physics
4. Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
5. Experimental Quantum Optics & Quantum Details
6. Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Details