|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Swiss Government|
|Host Institution(s):||All Swiss Public Universities|
|Scholarship Worth:||Fully funded (covers the full cost of study and related expenses)|
|Number of Awards:||Several (Not Stated)|
|Study Level||Masters & Ph.D. degree|
The Swiss Government Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 for Foreign Professors and Artists for the 2024/2025 educational year is presently open for applications. Every year, the Government of Switzerland awards 100 scholarships to available foreign Perfessor and artists in a bid to encourage international exchange and research collaboration between Switzerland and over 180 other countries.
Recipients are chosen by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Candidates (FCS). The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are aimed at young researchers from foreign who have finished a master’s degree or PhD and at foreign creators holding a bachelor’s degree.
Swiss Government Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 | DETAILS
The Swiss Government Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 following types of scholarships will be provide in to either foreign professors or artists respectively;
- The research scholarship (research fellowship, Ph.D., Postdoc) is accessible to post-graduate researchers in every discipline (who grip a master’s degree as a minimum) who are preparing to come to Switzerland to start research or further studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral level.
Research scholarships are given in for research or study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of enrolled sciences, and the 2 federal organizations of technology, as well as the four research organizations. Only applicants mentioned by an academic mentor at one of these higher education organizations will be considered.
- Art scholarships are open to art candidates wishing to start an initial master’s degree in Switzerland. Art scholarships are given in for study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts. This scholarship is eligible for candidates from a limited number of countries only.
The Swiss Government Excellence Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 are aimed at young researchers from foreign who have finished a master’s degree or PhD and at foreign artists grasping a bachelor’s degree. Ideally;
- The candidates should be international candidates (foreign professors or artists)
- The candidates should be admitted into a Masters’s or PhD program.
- For Masters program, the candidates should grip (or are about to obtain) an undergraduate degree (or international equal) from a famous institution;
- For PhD program, the candidates should hold a master’s-level qualification at merit or contrast (or international equal;
- The candidates should have a track record of charming research. This may include donations to publications/articles, promoting their research to a wider audience, and amount for research or project work.
The Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Candidates (FCS) evaluates scholarship applications according to three criteria:
- Student profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for career research cooperation
- The scholarship protects full grating for the program of study
- All university tuition charges at the international rate; health insurance, airfare, housing allowance, etc.
How-to-Apply: All focused and available candidates seeking the Swiss Government Scholarships are expected to enroll and be provided an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a Masters or Ph.D. in any Swiss general university, thereafter can processes to enroll for the scholarship. Please follow the steps outlined [here].
Application Deadline: Varies