|DEADLINE||31 December 2023|
|PROVIDER||Lithuanian Higher Education|
|STUDY LEVEL||Masters , Postgraduate|
|SUBJECTS||Subjects offered by the university|
|FUNDING TYPE||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Lithuanian State Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe is announced to study for Master’s degree programs. This scholarship is provided by Lithuanian Higher Education. For Lithuanian Scholarships Europe, every international candidate from the chosen nations is allowed to apply. The Government of Lithuanian will search after all the Fee prices. There is No Application charges are needed to enroll for this scholarship. This year, 100 full-time master’s degree scholarships will be provided to candidates.
The eligibility standard for the Lithuanian State Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe is stated below:
1. All of the details on your form of application will be offered in English or Lithuanian.
2. To be allowed for this scholarship, Belarus citizens should grip a valid residence permit in Lithuania.
3. The candidate’s proficiency in Lithuanian, English, or another language used in the study program is needed.
4. Candidates must have an Undergraduate degree that is finished by the end of the educational year 2022-2023 or be a 4th-year candidate of integrated studies.
The benefits of the Lithuanian State Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe are:
1. The Lithuanian organization of higher learning will not charge every kind of tuition charges to candidates. There will be no tuition for all Master’s degree programs.
2. The worth of the scholarship is 490 euros every month.
3. The applicants will become a group of Lithuanian organizations of higher education.
National of the following countries are allowed for funds and monthly scholarships covering the study prices:
1. 60 funds will be given to Ukraine.
2. 10 funds will be awarded to Belarus.
3. 20 funds will be provided altogether to Armenia, Georgia, foreign nations of Lithuanian origin, and Moldova.
4. Azerbaijan will be offered with 5 funds
5. A monthly scholarship is offered to nation of Japan, China, Israel, and South Korea, and will be given 5 funds altogether.
1. Self-data and contact information
2. Form of motivation
3. Recommendation letter (one)
4. For full-time Master’s degree programs, candidates should attach a copy of the letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance that is provided by a Lithuanian higher education organization.
5. Should attach educational records.
6. An undergraduate degree is needed.
7. Proof of English language proficiency (at master’s level).
8. The nation of Belarus should attach an authorized residence permit in Lithuania.
9. The priority will be provided to those applicants who are already studying or planning to study; Mathematics, Informatics, Physical sciences, Life sciences, Engineering, Technological Sciences, Health sciences, Veterinary, sciences, Agriculture, Education sciences, Art, and Sport.
Accessible Majors and Fields
2. Life sciences
5. Health Sciences
6. Veterinary sciences
7. Technological Sciences
9. Education sciences
12. Physical sciences