Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia 2024 UTS Ph.D. A scholarship in Australia is provided for a Ph.D. in Biology Research. This scholarship is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a local university in Sydney, Australia. The university was published in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia are stated below:
1. Applicants must be either permanent Australian residents or New Zealand citizens.
2. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or biological science.
3. Candidates should have a strong academic record and prior laboratory experience.
4. Completion of Honours degree with First Class or Second Class Division 1; or MSc Research; or MSc Coursework with a research thesis of at least 6 months.
Be the first to see new Scholarships
Want us to email you weekly with Opportunities? Join now.
We will send you the latest and exclusive scholarships in every week.
The benefits of the Fully Funded UTS Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia are:
1. $32,500 per year (RTP Stipend rate, indexed annually)
2. Additional funds ($7.5k) for travel and other PhD-related expenses during the PhD.
1. Be highly motivated and capable of independent work
2. Have a strong team focus
3. Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people and within established collaborative teams
4. Know a research/laboratory environment and requirements
5. Be computer literate in standard research software
6. Be able to maintain thorough laboratory records
7. Experience with standard lab techniques such as ELISA, RNA extraction, reverse transcription, qPCR, western blotting, cell culture, aseptic technique, histological analysis, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, and primer design
8. Be able to conduct in vivo mouse models.