|DEADLINE||29 February 2024|
|PROVIDER||Zhejiang Normal University|
|STUDY LEVEL||Zhejiang Normal University|
|SUBJECTS||Masters , Phd , Postgraduate|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Start your study adventure in China. The Fully Funded Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship in China is announced to all internationals to start a master’s or Ph.D. degree. The teaching language will be Chinese or English, depending on the degree you are applying for in ZJNU. The Chinese University Course is a full scholarship founded by the Ministry of Education in China to help Chinese universities in particular provinces or autonomous regions apply brilliant international candidates for graduate studies in China.
Zhejiang Normal University was discovered in 1956, is a main public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. Study time for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
The eligibility standards for the Fully Funded Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship in China are stated below:
1. Candidates should be non-Chinese and in good health.
2. Should be an International Student out of China or graduates of Chinese universities be allowed to enroll for this scholarship?
3. Brilliant performance in study.
4. Candidates must have good ability in scientific research
5. Candidates for a Master’s degree applicants should be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship in China are:
1. Full tuition charge
2. Comprehensive Medical Insurance
3. Accommodation Fee
4. Registration Fee
5. Monthly allowance for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
1. Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
2. Passport Size Photo
3. Scanned Copy of Passport
4. Two Letters of Recommendation
5. Self Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
6. Proof of Language Proficiency
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
8. Personal Statement
10. Acceptance Letter (Optional)
11. Or, any other helping documents
1. Chinese medium programs: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for 2 years), English level letter.
2. English medium programs: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years) Or English proficiency letter offered by previous academic conditions.
How to Apply?
Should fill out the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
No Need to send hard copies to the university.